(This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using these links, you will pay the normal price and I will earn a small commission.)
Oh, Llama Llama. You’re so relatable and loved by kids!
If you’re looking for a preschool music lesson plan about Llama Llama Red Pajama, find one in my TeachersPayTeachers store.
Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney hits all the right topics that kids and their caregivers are experiencing day in and day out. Nighttime and bedtime routines are such a big and important part of a child’s day and every parent and child can relate to the bedtime drama that Llama Llama creates!
My preschool music class will take any chance they can get for a PJ day, so I love finding themes where pajamas are appropriate music class attire.
This Llama Llama Red Pajama lesson plan includes so many fun songs and themes – llama songs, pajama songs, bedtime songs!
The songs and activities in this lesson plan are designed to help young children develop fine and gross motor skills, work on coordination, improve language and literacy skills and so much more.
You can find the full Llama Llama Red Pajama lesson plan in my TeachersPayTeachers store, but here are the highlights:
- 9 songs and music activities to accompany the Lllama Llama Red Pajama story
- 5 easy sing-a-long songs to teach your class
- Lyrics and sheet music for those 5 songs
- 4 songs to add to your preschool music playlist
- Specific instructions on how to use these 10 songs with kids ages 0-5
- Activities are ordered perfectly to keep kids engaged and interested throughout a 30-minute class
Click here to get the full Llama Llama Red Pajama lesson plan.
Looking for more storybook-inspired preschool music lesson plans?