Are you looking for a fun theme for your preschool music classes? How about dogs?
Most kids love dogs because they can provide unconditional love, companionship, and entertainment. Dogs are also very loyal, and they can help teach children responsibility by taking care of them. Plus, dogs are just plain fun to be around! They can provide endless hours of play and cuddles, and they can easily become a child’s best friend.
Click here to purchase the Dog-themed Lesson Plan
This lesson plan was designed for group, movement-based preschool music classes.
My goal is to make music lesson plans that are simple so that teachers with any amount of music background can lead a class with confidence. The lessons are easy to adapt to your own needs and situation.
You can buy the full lesson plan on Teachers Pay Teachers, but here are the highlights:
- Easy sing-along songs about dogs
- Sheet music and lyrics for those songs
- Fun music to add to your playlist that will appeal to young kids
- A list of age-appropriate storybook recommendations about dogs
- Specific instructions on how to use all of the songs and activities with kids ages 0-5
- Printable dog finger puppets to aid with a musical activity
Click here to purchase the Dog-themed lesson plan for preschool music classes.
Other articles you may enjoy: