Around The World is one of my very favorite themes to teach in preschool music classes, so I’m super excited to share my Around The World lesson plan.
I’ve always loved learning foreign languages and about other cultures and these things are so important to introduce to children early on.
There is so much diverse music from other cultures to hear and learn about. There are so many fun international songs and themes to share with kids. This lesson plan includes French, Spanish, Irish, Israeli, Irish, Hungarian, and Italian music and language.
This Around The World lesson plan was designed for movement-based preschool music classes for kids ages 0-5. All of the activities and songs are meant to encourage early developmental milestones to set kids up for success in future music learning.
I strive to keep lesson plans simple and manageable for teachers so that you don’t have to spend a lot of time learning new things or figuring out activities.
This lesson plan includes 10 activities that can easily fill a 30-minute preschool music class. It’s very flexible so you can easily rearrange the order or substitute other activities to suit your own situation.
The full lesson plan is available in my TeachersPayTeachers store, but here are some of the highlights:
- 5 easy sing-along songs representing cultures from around the world
- Sheet music and lyrics for those 5 songs
- 4 diverse songs to add to your playlist that will appeal to young kids
- Specific instructions on how to use all of the songs and activities with kids ages 0-5
- Carefully ordered activities to keep your students engaged and to help your class flow smoothly
Click here to purchase the lesson plan.
Be sure to browse my TeachersPayTeachers store for other lesson plans featuring popular children’s storybooks, holidays, season and more.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Lesson Plan: Little Blue Truck
- Hello Song: The Good Morning Train Is Coming
- Playlist: 10 Songs To Get Kids Moving And Dancing
- Copy Cat Song: Cool Cats by Janet Channon
- Rain, Rain Go Away Preschool Music Activity