Preschool music teachers and parents can never have too many songs to help get the wiggles out! I’m always collecting new songs that inspire kids to get up and dance or that help them discover new ways to move to music.
Parents can always use these songs during a long day at home to help kids get energy out.
Teachers can add these to a playlist for those moments when your class needs to redirect their energy, you need to fill just a few more minutes or if you need a quick dance break.
Here are 10 movement and dancing songs that I keep on my preschool music playlist.
- Bunny Hop by The Hollow Trees
- Happy by Pharrell Williams
- Shake Your Sillies Out by Raffi
- We Are The Dinosaurs by Laurie Berkner Band
- Going On A Bear Hunt by The Kiboomers
- Tickle Monster by Vanessa Trien
- Bananas Unite by Michael and Jello
- All Around The Kitchen by Dan Zanes
- Guacamole Boy by Lucky Diaz and The Family Jam Band
- Shout Hurray by Jim Cosgrove
Leave a comment and let me know your favorite songs to get preschoolers moving!