This done-for-you music lesson plan was designed for PreK and Kindergarten-aged kids, but lower elementary kids love these activities too!
This lesson plan was designed for group, movement-based preschool music classes.
My goal is to make music lesson plans that are simple so that teachers with any amount of music background can lead a class with confidence. The lessons are easy to adapt to your own needs and situation.
You can buy the full lesson plan on Teachers Pay Teachers, but here are the highlights:
- Easy sing-along songs featuring a Christmas theme.
- Sheet music and lyrics for those songs
- Fun Christmas music to add to your playlist that will appeal to young kids
- A list of Christmas-themed storybook recommendations
Specific instructions on how to use all of the songs and activities with kids ages 0-5
- Carefully ordered activities to keep your students engaged and to help your class flow smoothly
Other articles you may enjoy: